I Have Owned Hookah Problem

As for me besides the fact that my taste smokes large number, the taste the fact that it is done. But I have owned problem. That is good, but it is large to the water of a certain specification, but there is smell of thing of a certain specification. Is there a banana where the smoke and other thing are done? I does the smoke and the other grape. Which rank smoke comes out of my mouth, it allots in order to see? The smoke to which and that is small, if medium size or is large.

Thank you

That post made my eyes cross. I think what happened is that the poster typed in their native language and then ran it through babelfish or something.

drfefe2 - maybe post in your native language. A lot of us speak multiple languages and might be able to help.

i think he's trying to tell us he loves banana shisha and hates grape....

i find it hard that he was drunk... because there are no misspellings... just bad grammar

QUOTE (OneMoreYouth @ Aug 15 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think he's trying to tell us he loves banana shisha and hates grape....

i find it hard that he was drunk... because there are no misspellings... just bad grammar

I think a banana was involved.... I just wanna think how tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Wow these olympic games are really influencing people in the ways of chinese culture!